Sunday, March 05, 2006

Random picture day...




Eric is here! So we ate at mom and dad's house last night, where I spent some time after dinner browsing through pictures on their computer. And I discovered that they've been hoarding some good photos. My favorite was this one of Eric and me, which I think is from the Mediterranean cruise we took last year. And we both look pretty cute in this picture, which is so rare. I mean, I look cute all the time, of course. But Eric? Ha! How often does HE look this good? :)












This one is from a cafe in Rome. They had great coffee and ice cream, and really weird sandwiches on white bread with the crusts cut off. In fact, I found a picture of one of the weird sandwiches on mom and dad's computer, too. Apparently someone found them unique enough to document for posterity...








Me next to an itty bitty smart car. Is it me, or does that tiny car make me look even shorter than I already am? You'd think I'd look like a huge giant next to a tiny little smart car, but no. I just look like a short person next to a tiny little smart car...















Wandering around Rome, looking a bit melancholy. Perhaps dwelling on my short stature... ("oh why can't I be tall like Eric?")













In front of the ruins of the Circus Maximus.



Okay, now I should go tell Eric that I posted some new pictures on my blog. He's very pushy about the blog posts. "Where's a new post, Lisa? Haven't seen a new post in a while. Blah, blah, blah..." It's a good thing we get pie every time he comes down here... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Pie! I'm too excited about the pie to be offended at that comment about how rarely I look cute. I wonder how cute I'll be if I eat all the pie before Lisa gets here...