Saturday, November 24, 2007

A few more random Hawaii pictures...

These are pictures from mom's camera, and I scanned them into my computer. So they aren't quite as sharp as the other pictures I've posted... but mom always gets more "people" pictures than I get, so I thought I'd post a few of hers...

A plaque outside the hotel where you could leave your lei as a remembrance of your trip... I forgot to leave mine out there (so much for remembrance)...



Here is an example of how I am so blindingly white that I often disappear into a glowing aura when pictures are taken... this was also the only time Rick and I made it to dinner on time and before everyone else, so we had the empty table to ourselves...




Part of the huge swimming lagoon at the hotel...


Rick and me at dinner one night, right before he licked my face... for some reason he thought that would be funny... Rick has a weird sense of humor...


Eric and Debbie...



Dad and mom...


And here is a picture of dad versus the ocean... I think the ocean won this round... but I have to give dad a lot of credit, because he was keeping up with all the twenty- and thirty-year-olds out there... and some of US didn't even want to go out in those waves...

No comments: