Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Friday, and a couple Piva pictures...

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I've been busy with some freelance editing work for a company up in Chicago (thanks, Jen! :)). Plus a few people have been by to see the house, which usually means I have to drop whatever I'm doing, quickly clean up, grab Echo, and run over to mom and dad's house for a while.

But here are a couple pictures of Piva, since she's just so darned cute:

I took these with the camera on my phone, so they're not the best quality (although they're really not so bad, for phone pictures... :)) I took this one first, and then sent it to my computer. And as soon as I opened it up --

-- Piva turned right around to look at the picture. So then I had to take a picture of THAT, too. I mean, c'mon... that's just cute... :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: