Sunday, November 22, 2009

This post is useless... but at least it's something...

This was a crazy, stressful week for me, which culminated in some kind of really fun stomach bug Friday night (I suspect food poisoning, which I'll have to write about at a later date...). So I've spent much of today catching up on all of the housework I normally would've spent ALL weekend catching up on... suffice it to say, I've had very little time and/or energy this week to write for the blog. But since I really wanted to post SOMEthing today, here are some random pictures I took today:

Hmmm... not the best picture of me... but at least it's in black and white, which makes it seem so much more artsy and pensive...


I've had lots of candles burning today... trying to make my house feel more Thanksgivingey/Christmasey...





Piva checking out the wooden cat by the fireplace...


Allegro, sprawled out on the kitchen floor (these days, she pretty much just plops down wherever she happens to be when she gets tired... poor little 18-year-old kitty... :)).


Echo, who always hops up every time she sees me point a camera at her... maybe she doesn't like having her picture taken?

Hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

No comments: