Saturday, July 14, 2012

Look before you pour the coffee...

I just read that yesterday was National French Fry day... and I did not partake of a single fry. I don't think I even ate a potato product of any kind yesterday... let me think... um... nope. Not one potato. That's too bad -- I really like French fries...

Rick just returned from several days in Los Angeles. As I've probably mentioned before, I am one of those strange people who actually enjoys solitude now and then, so I didn't mind my few days alone. I'm a quiet person by nature anyway... while some people might find it weird to not speak to another human being for a couple days, I'm quite comfortable with it. Sometimes I consider selling all my possessions, moving to Tibet, and joining a monastery... because I would OWN that vow of silence thing.

So while Rick was gone I did a lot of cleaning... and laundry (my laundry basket is totally empty right now -- it's been a while since that was the case)... and I almost dumped half a cup of coffee in the sink right before I saw this:


How can the sink be more comfortable than the couch? Or the bed? Or basically anywhere else in the condo?? He's such a weird cat...

And yes, I am aware that this is the most boring post ever. I blame it on my lack of French fries...

3 comments:

Mom said...

Awwww. I LOVE Riff!

LL Cool Joe said...

Aww that's cute! Was he thirsty? Our 2 cats used to occasionally get into the sink to lick the tap. Ok you don't call it a tap do you?

I love time completely alone too. Actually I need it.

G. B. Miller said...

You could probably make one of those LOL Cat pictures with that one. :D

I enjoy alone time myself as its the only way I can get any writing done.