Monday, July 16, 2007

More Chicago pictures...

I spent the morning over at mom and dad's house, scanning in some of my mom's Chicago pictures. (I used to be able to scan pictures here, but Rick recently installed Windows Vista on his computer, and it doesn't get along very well with our scanner... guess we need a new one...) So here are a few random pictures from last week:


Dad and Eric, who apparently shop at the same t-shirt store...

Me on the stairs in Eric's new condo -- I love these stairs... (and there IS an entryway door upstairs, too, so he didn't have to lug furniture up the spiral staircase... that would've been interesting...)



Gazing at the view from the rooftop of Eric's building. (And no, I haven't suddenly grown several inches in height... I'm standing on some kind of concrete thingy...)

Here's another picture of the juggler rolling over Eric on the sidewalk. (Notice the cup of Starbucks coffee off to the left? Yeah, we drank a lot of coffee in Chicago...)


Underneath the bean... (it was the only place outside that was nice and cool... which would explain why so many people are crowded underneath it...)



Jason, Jen, Nathan and Meghan, who we met for lunch on Sunday. And then afterwards we went to Starbucks... (like I said, we drank lots of coffee in Chicago...)


Meghan and Nathan, enjoying their kiddie-sized espressos... well, I can't vouch for the fact that they're actually drinking espresso, but look how happy Nate is -- you don't get that happy from drinking apple juice, you know? And Meghan looks like she's about to be very upset with her empty cup. If this isn't a portrait of caffeine addiction, I don't know what is...

No comments: