Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy birthday, Eric!!!!

It's Eric's birthday! He's soooooo much older than I am (although we're not sure HOW much older, of course, because the gypsies who dropped him off on our doorstep didn't tell us...). Just kidding, Eric! Maybe... :)

Here's a picture of me and dad and Eric from way back when... I know it looks like I'm older than Eric here, but we all know THAT can't be possible, right? :) I just love my face in this picture -- I seem to be rather suspicious of the new kid... and for some reason, even though we were in Buffalo, NY, I'm flashing a Longhorn sign with my right hand. Apparently even at this young age, I knew I'd eventually be a UT fan...


And here's Eric today, seemingly quite suspicious of the girl behind the camera... probably because she keeps insisting that she's younger than he is...


So happy birthday, Crazy Eric!! Wish I was up there in Chicago so we could hang out and you could buy me dinner... because that's the birthday tradition... when it's your birthday, you buy stuff for your sister. Dontcha just love tradition?? :)

4 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

From one Gemini to another, Happy Birthday young man!

May you live to ripe old age and forever torture your big sister while you do. :-]

Eric said...

Haha...thanks! And happy birthday to you too!

Jack said...

I believe I have that same brand of recliner. I also have a photo of my dad holding my youngest son sitting in it.

Oh . . . and happy birthday.

- Jack (Who used to work for an unnamed company in Austin. No, not THAT unnamed company, but a different unnamed company.)

Jannie Funster said...

He hasn't changed a day!

Cute, cute old pic.