Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Eric!!!

It’s Eric’s birthday! He’s about 43, I think. We can’t be certain, of course, because his real parents (you know, the gypsies who left him on our doorstep) didn’t give us a birth certificate. So I just have to guess. He’s a lot older than me, that’s all I know…

So in honor of his birthday, here are some random Eric pictures:


Eric shooting stuff...


Eric looking cool...


Eric looking bored...


Eric looking mildly amused/contemplative...


Eric and Eric...


Eric and Dave...

Eric and Faisal...

Eric and his much younger sister (who, I believe, had just taken a bite of bread and is, therefore, attempting to pretend like there's nothing in her mouth)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I sure hope Eric isn't 43. Do you know how old that would make me?? :-)

Happy Birthday Eric!

Love ya'

Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes Mom, that would make you 107...which is just silly.

Love ya!

Eric