Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random old pictures...

It's been a busy few days... grandpa's funeral was today, and tomorrow we fly home just in time to pack for another trip... but this time a happier circumstance, of course -- our Hawaii vacation. But since these last few days have been filled with visits with family we don't often see and many, many perusals through old pictures, I thought I would post a few pictures I found the other day when I was taking care of mom's cat. So here, in no particular order, are a bunch of random old pictures:


Me, Kevin, Steve and Eric... I'm not sure what the occasion was, but you'll notice that all the boys have super-cool Spiderman sunglasses, and I have boring round white sunglasses. Judging from the fact that I'm half-heartedly smiling, I think maybe I wanted super-cool Spiderman sunglasses, too..


Me in a purple dress probably knitted for me by grandma -- she used to knit me all kinds of purple stuff, because it's always been my favorite color...


I've told Rick about this a few times, so I thought I'd show a picture -- this is what my Uncle Charlie used to do in our pool behind our first house. He'd climb up on the garage, and then jump into the deep end... you'll notice there's a nice expanse of hard concrete between the garage and the pool... Uncle Charlie was a little bit crazy...


This is an infamous picture of me and Steve, right before I fell into the pool. Somebody snapped this picture, and then I fell in. But I guess someone jumped in to save me... that was nice of them...



Aaawwww... isn't this the cutest picture of me and Eric?




Dad holding me and Eric... I thought it was interesting to see my hand either flashing a gang sign, forming the "Hook 'em Horns" gesture, or perhaps signaling that I believed my newborn brother was the devil... I'm not sure what was going on inside my little head...






Check it out -- apparently I've ALWAYS loved baseball. I've even got the crooked hat and the attitude. And I would like to point out the obvious tan... I HAVE A TAN... so at one time in my life, it was actually possible...

No comments: