Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm a thief...

Yes, I stole this from someone else’s blog. Yeah, it’s pretty silly, but since it’s the weekend and my mind is full of… uh… well, nothing very interesting right now, I figured it was a good day to post it. :)

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Sheba MDX

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Sandals (alternate names would include Chocolate Chip Sneakers and Cake Batter Slingbacks…)

YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Platypus (“Dances with Wolves, meet Purple Platypus…” Yeah, that works…)

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Carol Buffalo (I’m not sure “Buffalo” makes a very good last name… good thing I’m not a soap opera star…)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Broli… or Winli, if I use my pre-marriage name… yeah, actually, I think Winli sounds more “Star Wars”…

SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Water (okay, water isn’t really my “favorite” drink… it’s just what I drink the MOST…)

NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Charles Leon… or Leon Charles… (which one sounds more “Nascar”??)

STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Okay, I can’t even begin to pick a favorite perfume… I wear so many different ones because my tastes change pretty much on a daily basis… although right now I’m really addicted to the “juiced berry” scent from Victoria’s Secret. So I’ll say my stripper name is Juiced Berry Chocolate.

TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Michalik Minneapolis

SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Christmas Rose

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Cherry Jeans

HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Frosted Mini Wheats Redwood

And now I (Frosted Mini Wheats Redwood) need to go camp out in a tree to protest deforestation... hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: