Monday, May 17, 2010

Aloooooha!

Aloha can mean "hello," "goodbye" OR "I love you"... so depending on who you are, you can make a judgment call on what I'm trying to say to you... :)

We made it safe and sound to the Big Island of Hawaii, and have lounged on the beach, done some shopping and eating plenty of really good food. Today's plan is to either drive to the other side of the island and check out Hilo, or drive to the other side of the island and check out Kilauea volcano. Either way, we'll be seeing plenty of scenery today, so the camera will be getting some good use...

I've taken lots of pictures already, but haven't uploaded any of them yet -- hopefully within the next few days. But right now, I have about fifteen minutes until we're meeting everyone for breakfast, and I still have a head of rather damp hair, so I'd better go get ready to leave.

Hope everyone has a great Monday on the mainland! :)

No comments: