Saturday, December 24, 2011

And to all a good night...

I completely forgot to bring a camera with me to Austin, so I've been experimenting a lot with the camera on my new phone. I've been doing what anyone would do when they're unfamiliar with the capabilities of their new phone/camera:

Taking silly pictures, of course.

 Really silly pictures...


 No, I mean REALLY silly pictures...


Clearly I have issues...

I didn't realize how cold and rainy it would be here in Austin this week, so I spent much of the day grateful for the fact that the ONLY sweater I brought has a nice, cozy hood...


That's the least goofy picture I've taken of myself within the last 24 hours.

Anyway... I always wish I have a camera when I'm at our church's candlelight Christmas Eve service, and this year was no exception. Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, my camera is back in Chicago. I did manage to snap a quick picture of some of the decorations before the service started, but one of these years I WILL get a picture of all the candles lit up at the end of the service.



I hope that everyone has enjoyed their Christmas Eve, and I wish everyone (even those of you who don't celebrate the holiday :)) love and peace and joy and contentment -- now and throughout the coming year. 

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh I'm a bit late to the party!

Yes they are silly pictures, but fun too. Looks like you are enjoying your new camera.

I didn't realise you were a hoodie. ;)