Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Four days??


We only have four days until Christmas?? How did THAT happen??? I must've dozed off...

Fortunately, I think I'm mostly ready, although I'm refraining from wrapping the few presents I'm taking to Texas until after I GET to Texas. Don't want the nosy TSA agents unwrapping my gifts to make sure that jar of Play-doh isn't a plastic explosive. (Did you know that? Modeling clay looks like plastic explosives when it's run through an x-ray machine... probably best to just go with Legos...) Actually, no one is getting any Play-doh this year. I kinda miss Play-doh... that was fun stuff...

We leave for Austin tomorrow afternoon... so, since our weather today has been exceptionally gray and gloomy, I've had my tree lights on all day. I figure I should enjoy them as much as I can today, since it's probably the last day before Christmas that I'll get to admire my tree-decorating handiwork. (Not that it takes much of a talent... :))


(Pay no attention to that box by the table... it's a telescope -- eventually we'll actually set that thing up somewhere so we can more easily spy on the neighbors... haha! Kidding! Sort of...)

I only half-UNpacked from our trip to Vegas, so I'm already half-packed for Austin. But I suppose I should go busy myself with the final planning and packing I need to take care of. The cats are going to be sooooo annoyed with us for leaving again... :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Your tree looks SO pretty!! See you soon!

G. B. Miller said...

Have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas!

LL Cool Joe said...

Love the tree!

Have a wonderful Christmas Lisa!