Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What happens here...

Supposedly stays here... but what if you were unlucky enough to have a room in a hotel with bedbugs, and the bedbugs hitched a ride back to your house in your luggage? Would THAT stay here? I mean, is the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" concept truly magical? Because that would be pretty awesome. But I have a suspicion that it's more ad campaign than magic...

Fortunately, our hotel does not have bedbugs. It DOES, however, have a great view of the city, which I have documented with many pictures. (It also has a great view of the airport, and I've spent much time mesmerized by the flights of the departing planes... I'm a little obsessed...)

I took all of these pictures from our balcony:






I'm still not quite used to being on Pacific time, so I'm thinking a bed will be in my near future... hope everyone had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Mom said...

You're not only a good writer, but a good photographer, too! Great pictures!

See you soon.

LL Cool Joe said...

Love the photos! Your mom is right! We were in Vegas earlier this year. We stayed in the Mirage. Did you do any gambling?

Lisa said...

Thanks, mom!! :)

Thanks, Joey! My brother got married at the Mirage last year -- I have great memories of that hotel! :) We didn't do any gambling this time -- we're not very big gamblers, so we mostly just walked around, shopped, and ate a LOT of food... :)