Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010!

Can you believe it's been TEN YEARS since all the Y2K hysteria? I think at the time Rick and I were the only people on our block who weren't hoarding one thing or another, in preparation for the inevitable collapse of modern society. (And then absolutely nothing happened, and all our neighbors were stuck with closets full of bottled water and canned corn... :)) Personally, I've never been much of a hoarder... I've only recently gotten to a point where I ALMOST always have paper towels in my house. And I use a lot of paper towels...

But I digress... it's about 15 minutes away from 2010 here in the central time zone, and as soon as my clock hits midnight, I'm off to bed (been up since 4:45 this morning, so I'm tiiiiired). And I'm hoping the people who are setting off fireworks right now will cease and desist once the new year gets here...

I wish you all a very happy 2010!!! :)

No comments: