Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back in Austin... with random pictures!

It seems like every time I'm at my parents' house, I end up finding pictures I'd forgotten were taken. Which means, of course, that some of them are bound to find their way onto the blog. In lieu of pictures of Steve and Faisal dancing together at Eric's wedding (which I am sooooo tempted to post... but I won't, because at least half of that couple would like to maintain his professional image... :)), I present some other random (less embarassing) stuff:

A rather blurry picture of me, Eric and Bob at the wedding (but I think I look better blurry, anyway... :))

My cousins Kevin and Steve, and their wives Kristina and Jess (who happens to be my coffee doppleganger ;))...

My cousins Dan, Zac and Luke... (did anyone notice that all my cousins are guys? And I have two brothers? And when I was growing up I was the only girl? I think this may have scarred me for life... :))

Eric and Rachel looking all cute...

At Giordano's pizza in Chicago with Eric and Debbie -- I think this was sometime over the summer...

I'm not sure what was going on in this picture, but Rick, Eric and I look really silly for some reason...

At Stanley's, home of life-changing fried chicken AND the Longhorns! (Nevermind the fact that the Longhorns are horrible this season... it's just good to know we have a place to watch games with other Longhorn fans...)

Eric, Bob and me having breakfast at the Penninsula Hotel (they have great French toast)...

And finally, I have to include some pictures of sweet little Kiko, who went to kitty heaven to visit Allegro last week -- in fact, it sounded like Kiko was suffering from the same recurring strokes that afflicted Allegro in her last year of life. So they'll have plenty to talk about in between heaven-mouse chases and feasts of tuna and naps on fluffy cloud pillows...



2 comments:

Jess said...

I like the coffee doppelganger reference!

Lisa said...

Hehehe... thanks -- I knew I had to say something about coffee! :)