Friday, November 05, 2010

Tired... sooooooo tired...

This week has FLOWN by -- I can't believe how quickly time passes when you have five million things to do and a finite amount of time to do them. I feel like I've accomplished a lot this week, but somehow I think I should feel more prepared for the next few weeks... as it is, I feel totally UNprepared. I still have things to pack, I still have laundry to do, I still have things to throw away... we still have furniture that, thankfully, some friends are taking off our hands tomorrow (although there's more where that came from... furniture? Anyone??).

But I definitely have figured out the pancake thing... in fact, I think it's safe to say that I've got mad pancake-making skillz...


So, if anyone wants a really great pancake breakfast, feel free to come visit me in Chicago. Because if I've learned one thing this week, it's how to make super good pancakes (and I managed to use up all our eggs and most of the bottle of syrup I had in the fridge... that was really my main motivation...).

My plans for tomorrow include more packing, more laundry, and drinking lots and lots of coffee. (But no pancakes, because, as I mentioned, I am now completely out of eggs.) But for now, I'm off to bed... hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Pancakes with REAL maple syrup of course!! :-)

Lisa said...

Yeeeeaaaaah... of course... none of that fake stuff... who would like fake maple syrup better than the real stuff?? :)