Four TV shows I watch:
1. 30 Rock
4. Anything with Samantha Brown (because I'm planning to take over her job one day...)
(Bonus: I've been addicted to a show on the History channel lately called Brad Meltzer's Decoded -- it's like Dan-Brown-conspiracy-theories-meet-science-and-logic... if you're interested in that kinda thing, I highly recommend it...)
Four things I'm passionate about:
1. Travel/other countries/other languages/other cultures/etc.
3. Chocolate (also, chocolate from other countries, which nicely ties back into number 1)
4. Attempting to eat well/stay active (Yes, I am passionate about the ATTEMPT...)
Four phrases/words I use a lot:
2. I don't know
3. I have no idea
4. What am I doing?? (I generally spend most of my time in a state of constant confusion...)
Four things I've learned in the past:
1. Life is confusing (hence the constant confusion).
2. Life also has never been, and never will be, fair... so get over it, you whiny little loser. (I'm just talking to myself here... :))
3. Those crazy people were right -- money really DOESN'T buy happiness...
4. Italians know how to make some seriously good coffee.
Four places I'd like to go:
4. Maybe everywhere, if I still have time...
Four things I did yesterday:
1. Drank a cappuccino.
2. Ventured out in the cold to pick up Rick's electronic doohicky thingie that was at the repair shop.
3. Washed the bedsheets and then made the bed.
4. Made a (very small) batch of chocolate chip cookies (I had a craving... don't judge me).
Four things I love about winter:
1. The entire Christmas season.
2. Watching snow fall.
3. Hot chocolate (especially that awesome stuff from Caribou).
4. And this year, I love that I actually GET a winter to love!
And that concludes this totally useless blog post... :)