Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Return of the skyline...


We had three straight days of this last week:

I mean, it got to the point where I was quite certain the entire world had disappeared in the aftermath of some sort of horrific biological lab mishap, and if I attempted to travel beyond the borders of the city of Chicago, I would be chased and eaten by brain-hungry zombies.

Fortunately, THIS eventually made a reappearance:

(Taken from my dining room window, hence the chairs at the bottom of the picture...)

And I was so excited to see it, that I started snapping random pictures... as if I don't already have fifteen thousand skyline photos in my possession...




And here's a random picture of Piva drinking water from the sink... because that's how she rolls. (Please pay no attention to the fact that the sink is badly in need of a good cleaning... it's on my to-do list...)


No comments: