Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nothing interesting...

So last night on Lost, one of my dreams finally came true – somebody shot that super-annoying Ana Lucia girl. Of course, it turned out to be Michael and not Sayid, but hey, whatever gets the job done. The ending actually surprised me a little bit. For weeks now, Faisal has been saying, “Michael is an Other! Michael is an Other!” But I wasn’t sure I believed that, because, let’s face it, how often is Faisal right about anything? (And if Faisal happens to read this – just kidding! And if he doesn’t – I’m totally serious…) I guess it’s not so much that I didn’t think Michael could’ve been brainwashed by the Others, it’s just that I wasn’t expecting more cast members to depart the mortal plane of Anti-Fantasy Island already. And I find it interesting that the two apparently dead characters (but this IS Lost, so who knows if they’re actually dead?) are the two actresses who were busted for DUI a few months ago. Hmmm… think that’s a coincidence? I pretty much think they write Lost episode by episode anyway – meaning I’m really not sure even the WRITERS know what’s going on with that crazy creepy island…

And on a related topic, I was slightly disappointed when I went to get my morning coffee on Monday and saw that Guy at Seattle’s Best Who Looks Like Guy on Lost decided to chop off all his hair. How am I supposed to pretend I’m getting my coffee from an Iraqi-ex-republican-guard-soldier-stuck-on-a-crazy-creepy-Anti-Fantasy-Island-computer-expert-keeper-of-the-useless-radio-misses-Shannon-who-wasn’t-good-enough-for-him-anyway-but-he-still-should’ve-gotten-rid-of-Ana-Lucia-when-he-had-the-chance-instead-took-out-his-rage-on-disturbing-so-called-Henry-Gale-still-has-that-Nadia-girl-waiting-for-him-in-California NOW?? I mean, now I’m just getting my coffee from a guy with short hair and no interesting back story…

So you know when you’re writing in your blog, and you KNOW you had something you wanted to say, but you just can’t remember what it was? Don’t you hate it when that happens? I’m fairly certain I had more to say, but at the moment all my thoughts seem to be stuck on the Anti-Fantasy Island with the Losties. And I’m probably the only one who watches that show, anyway. So perhaps my next blog entry will be slightly more interesting. But no promises... :)

Does anyone know where I am?? I am so lost...

No comments: