Sunday, May 21, 2006

Real men drink lattes...

When my dad brought the Mediterranean pictures the other day, he also brought some pictures from his recent trip to Montana with Eric and Dave. I was not invited on this trip, because, I was told, it was a "guy" trip. Only men allowed. Men who were going to do all kinds of man things. So in homage to all things man, I present the following photo montage entitled, "We Are Men."

We are men. We live in the mountains...

In cabins...



By lakes...


We are men. We eat meat.


We eat meat as big as our shoes. Because we are men.


We are men. We build fire.


WE BUILD FIRE!


And we have guns. Because we are men.


Sometimes we play Charlie's Angels. But we are still men.


We are men. We like chocolate chip scones with our drive-through coffee shop lattes.


Yes, life is good. Because we are men.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICELY DONE, LISA. I can just SMELL the testosterone!!!...Oh, no, sorry...that is just some carmel mochaccino that I spilled while I was cleaning my guns.

Anonymous said...

You left out the whole series of Dave, Dad and I looking at drapery samples...or when we sat around the campfire and sang every song from "The Sound of Music." Everytime Dave chimes in with "I'm am 16 going on 17..." it brings a tear to my eye...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the title above should read "Eric your brother who does not believe your birthday present lies." ;)