Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More Montana pics...

Okay, looks like I can add pictures again, so here are a few more Montana pictures:

Cool picture of the sun behind the mountains...


Eric, with what I can only assume are the remains of many innocent chairs and trees...


Hey! I wanted to squish Eric D. with a bulldozer! I never get to have any fun...


Eric tries to encourage another giant campfire to burn hotter with his trusty leafblower...


Yep, seems to be working...


The Tree Killers -- Dave, Eric D., and Eric...


Another great snowy shot -- is that Mr. Bill Bridge? I'm not sure... looks nice and chilly, though. And now I've gotta go turn on my A/C because it's starting to feel a bit stifling in my house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was the Mr Bill bridge and when I went over to the bridge, the famous Mr Bill sign was covered with ice. I think I heard it say "Oh! Nooo!".