Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year-End Wrap-Up, Part II

I skimmed through all my posts from this year, and chose one from each month that I liked the best… so this is sort of like a Recap of 2006 and Some of the Crazy Stuff I was Thinking About:

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

And a bonus post -- because it turned out to be the jumping-off point for so many of my other posts this year, I have to give my "Post of the Year" award to Comfortability. Who knew a made-up word could inspire so much conversation?

So happy new year, everyone! I hope 2007 is a great year for you all...

2 comments:

Evydense said...

Well, clearly I'm going to have to learn to talk some more.....I had comments on only two of your highlight posts all year. For me, that's like being sealed in a sound-proof room.

Anyhoo, just stopping by to wish you and your family a wonderful, joyous and prosperous 2007. If it can be just a titch better than 2006, then it'll be worth all the troubles that undoubtedly will go along with it. Balance. Everything in balance!

Have a great year!

R.

Lisa said...

Happy 2007 to you, as well! I would love for 2007 to be a "titch" better than 2006. Or even several titches. Lots and lots of titches... here's hoping. I guess we'll see what happens. :)